The taste of this baked asparagus with parmesan and garlic is unbeatable. It’s cheesy but not overly cheesy! It’s so easy and an extremely quick prep..just snap the hard ends of the Asparagus, marinate with melted butter, minced garlic, chili flakes, oregano flakes, pepper, salt and a generous amount of Parmesan cheese. Bake it at 350 degrees F until done and slightly crispy on the top. Voila! Your baked Asparagus with parmesan cheese and herbs is ready in a jiffy.
Baked Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese and herbs | Grilled Asparagus With Parmesan Cheese
- 2 bunches Asparagus.
- 10 pods garlic chopped finely or minced.
- 1/4 melted unsalted butter.
- 3 teaspoons red chili flakes.
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano flakes.
- 1 teaspoon crushed pepper.
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Salt (to taste)
- 1. Wash the asparagus under running water and trim the hard ends.2. Marinate with melted butter, chopped or minced garlic, chili flakes, oregano flakes, crushed pepper, salt and parmesan cheese.3. Pre-heat your oven at 350 degrees F.4. Lay flat all the asparagus on a baking sheet.5. Bake for 10 mins or until done.Enjoy!
- Trimming the ends of Asparagus is a must, the end part is very hard and hence, it's not edible.
- This baked asparagus with butter recipe can be prepared on a grill too.