Vegan Mango+Coconut Popsicle With Tips & Tricks
- 1/2 can Or 200 ml rich & creamy unsweetened coconut milk (60% saturated fat content)
- 1 cup fresh Mango chunks.
- 1/4 cup + 1/4 cup organic maple syrup.
- 1. Add the mango chunks and the 1/4 cup maple syrup into a blender jar until pureed. Set aside.2. Pour 1/2 the content of a full can rich and creamy coconut milk into a clean bowl.3. Then add rest of the 1/4 cup maple syrup and give it a good whisk. Until fully incorporated.4. Next add about 1 tablespoon mango puree in the mold. Pop it in the freezer and freeze for 10 minutes.5. After 10 minutes take out the mold from the freezer then add about 1 tablespoon of the coconut milk + maple syrup mixture and freeze it for 10 minutes.6. Next add the second layer of the Mango puree. At this stage insert the popsicle stick and then pop it for 10 minutes more in the freezer.7. Finally add the topmost layer of the coconut milk. Cover the molds and freeze them until set or overnight. Enjoy!
- Freeze each layer for 10 minutes. This will ensure well-defined layers.
- Only try the recipe if you have rich and creamy coconut milk that has a saturated fat content of 60%.
- Substitute the maple syrup with honey, in that case, use a little less honey as I feel honey is sweeter than maple syrup. With honey, it won't be a Vegan recipe!