The No churn White chocolate & Roasted Raspberry Ice-cream is extremely delicious, creamy and smooth. A perfect Ice-cream recipe that will please you everytime you make it!
You don’t own an ice-cream maker but you want to explore the world of home-made ice-cream with rich and exquisite flavors – No problem, with this No Churn White Chocolate and Roasted Rasberry Ice-Cream recipe you can make an ice-cream that’s
- Quick & Easy
- Full of flavors
- Fuss Free
Did I just give you the best news in the whole wide world? The temperature has decided to cross the 90 F mark on the east coast, we are having the hottest days of the summer, the sun is shining with all its might and the heart is always yearning for something chilled! An outstanding home-made fuss-free Ice-cream is definitely a savior in the hot summer days and when it’s a no-churn recipe it becomes more fascinating and approachable.
We are gearing up for the 4th of July holiday guys and tomorrow we will be leaving for our Holiday destination – Putin Bay! I am super excited about the trip because I love the Sea and the beach the most. I am also utmost excited to share with you this amazing No Churn White Chocolate and roasted raspberry Ice-cream recipe.
The secret of this recipe is the addition of white chocolate and the roasted raspberries. I just can’t explain in mere words how wonderfully they impart the best flavors to the rich, creamy and silky ice-cream. One of the best flavors I made at home so far.
Roasting the raspberries in a low flame is the key to this No churn white chocolate and roasted raspberry ice-cream. I roasted the raspberries with maple syrup and lemon juice. But if you do not keep maple syrup in your pantry than you may sub it with either honey or even sugar. If you really want to take your white chocolate & raspberry swirl ice-cream to another level than do add the best white chocolate you can afford. This surely does make a difference.
If you want you may strain the roasted raspberry puree and throw the tiny seeds away but if you are just like me who loves a little extra crunch and texture in their ice-cream than go ahead and use the roasted raspberry puree as is. It gives the white chocolate and raspberry ice-cream an extra body and crunch. So, definitely do try out this super quick & easy No churn white chocolate and roasted raspberry Ice-cream this summer and enjoy the compliments from friends and family.
Here are a few other ice-cream recipes that you will love :
*Vegan Mango + Coconut Popsicle.
*No Churn Intense Vanilla Ice-cream.
No Churn White Chocolate And Raspberry Ice-cream
- 2 cups Cups Chilled Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 300 gms Condensed milk
- 150 gms White chocolate chips chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Take the washed & cleaned raspberries in a small saucepan and heat it over medium-high heat. Stir them continuously.
- When the raspberries start to become mushy add the maple syrup/honey or sugar and the lemon juice.
- Keep on roasting the berries until the color changes. Switch off the flame, keep the roasted berry compote aside and allow it to cool completely.
- In the meantime melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in the micro-oven and keep aside to cool.
- Take the heavy whipping cream in a chilled and dry bowl. Whip it until stiff peaks form.
- Next, fold in the condensed milk and the melted white chocolate gently into the whipped cream with the help of a rubber spatula.
- Take a 9″x5″ baking pan and pour some amount of the whipped cream mixture and top it with roasted raspberries compote. Repeat layers.
- Chill it overnight in the refrigerator.
- Now Enjoy !!!
- Roast the raspberries over medium-high heat stirring continuously. Otherwise, they might stick in the bottom of the saucepan.
- While melting the white chocolate in the micro-oven keep stirring every 10 seconds.
- Allow the white chocolate to cool down. Adding warm white chocolate to the cold whipped cream will result in white chocolate chunks in the ice-cream.
- Gently fold in the condensed milk + the melted white chocolate in the whipped cream with the help of a rubber spatula. You don’t want to knock all the air out from the whipped cream and deflate it.
- Chill it overnight for firm scoops.
- For soft serving chill it 4-5 hours