- 1+1/3 cups Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Custard Powder
- 3/4 cups Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
1. Take a dry bowl and sift the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, baking soda, and the custard powder) together.2. Cream the butter and the confectioner's sugar together until silky smooth. The mixture should not be gritty.3. Next mix the dry ingredients slowly into the butter-sugar mixture.4. It should be of dough consistency.5. Line a baking tray with parchment and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.6. Take about 2 teaspoons of the dough, roll it into a ball then press gently with a fork to make patterns as in the pictures. You may also use a small cookie stamp.7. Bake them for 15-18 minutes or until the bottom starts to turn into a beautiful golden color.8. Allow them to cool completely.Enjoy!
- Allow them to cool completely. They are fragile when hot.
- Store them in an air-tight container.