- 1 cup Mango pulp.
- 1/2 sweetened condensed milk.
- 2 cups Chenna/paneer/ricotta cheese (home-made)
- Sugar according to taste.
- 1 tsp Ghee Clarified butter
- Few chopped mangoes for garnishing.
1. Take the chenna/ricotta cheese/paneer in a dry bowl, add sugar and knead well until smooth.2. In a microwave proof bowl mix the mango pulp and the condensed milk until well incorporated.3. Cook in the micro oven for 6 mins at every 2 minutes intervals stir well.4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.5. Add the ghee. When hot add the chenna/paneer sugar mixture to it.6. Keep on stirring for 8-10 minutes.7. Next add the mango pulp condensed milk mixture and mix well until fully incorporated.8. Keep on stirring for another 6 mins.9. Let it cool down completely.10. Form into round balls.11. Garnish with chopped mangoes.Enjoy!