I never had so much goodness within a cookie in my whole life! The custard cookies are full of all the goodness in the whole wide world. The melt-in-the-mouth biscuits are so delicious that you won’t be satisfied with only a few. They are crispy, crunchy and melt-in-the-mouth and you will be addicted once you take your first bite.
These custard cookies are so exceptional, they have an extraordinary sway of crunch, an unprecedented amount of crispiness embedded in each layer and they are melt-in-the-mouth bliss. I never had so much goodness within a mere cookie in my whole life! If you do not know about their existence than undoubtedly your life is missing something so enticing. Make them to believe their power of awesomeness. I desperately refrained from raising the eyebrows of my readers and sounding like a braggart but could not just help myself because these cute cookies are worth bragging about.
Crispy, Crunchy and the world’s best Custard Cookies or Custard Biscuits
- 1-1/3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour.
- 1/2 cup custard powder.
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter at room temperature.
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar.
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- 1. Take a dry bowl and sift the dry ingredients (all-purpose flour, baking soda, and the custard powder) together.2. Cream the butter and the confectioner's sugar together until silky smooth. The mixture should not be gritty.3. Next mix the dry ingredients slowly into the butter-sugar mixture.4. It should be of dough consistency.5. Line a baking tray with parchment and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.6. Take about 2 teaspoons of the dough, roll it into a ball then press gently with a fork to make patterns as in the pictures. You may also use a small cookie stamp.7. Bake them for 15-18 minutes or until the bottom starts to turn into a beautiful golden color.8. Allow them to cool completely.Enjoy!
- Allow them to cool completely. They are fragile when hot.
- Store them in an air-tight container.