Only 3 ingredients no churn magic – Luxuriously smooth and silky vanilla ice-cream bursting with an intense vanilla flavor! A never ending love story that continues forever and ever…
No summer is complete without an ice-cream and life is completely incomplete without an ice-cream. What say?
This luxurious, creamy, silky and drool-worthy cold dessert rules the hearts of various age groups, equally loved by all any time of the day and any month of the year! I have so many childhood memories particularly associated with this incredible summertime favorite. The holler of the ice-cream man during the summer months and the ding-dong bell of his ice-cream cart are as fresh on my memory as a fresh dewdrop on the grass blade in the early autumn months. The joy knew no bound when summer rolled in after spring and we as children waited with bated breath to taste myriad flavors of the famous chilled dessert – ice-cream.
Only 3 Ingredients Ice-Cream | No Churn Intense Vanilla Ice-cream | Ice-Cream without Ice-Cream Maker | Home-Made Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream.
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk.
- 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste.
- 1. Heat a small saucepan over medium heat, pour the condensed milk and vanilla extract, warm it up stirring continuously until fully incorporated. Do not boil.2. Set aside the condensed milk mixture and allow it to come to room temperature.3. Whip 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.4. Pour the whipping cream slowly on the condensed milk mixture.5. Gently fold the whipped cream and condensed milk mixture. Be careful not to knock down the air from the whipped cream.6. Pour this mixture into the container where you will be setting your ice-cream. I set it in a 9″ loaf pan.7. Cover and freeze for 8-10 hours or until set.8. Scoop and enjoy as is or with your favorite chocolate sauce or even some confetti.
- Do not boil the condensed milk and the vanilla extract, just warm it up.
- The whipping cream must be completely chilled.
- Chill the bowl and the beater used to whip the cream, this will ensure wonderful voluminous peaks. You will achieve maximum volume this way.
- Chill the container that you will use to set your ice-cream, your ice-cream will set more effectively in chilled containers.
- Always cover the container to avoid annoying surface ice crystals.
- Gently fold the whipped cream, do not knock out the air.