Air fryer frozen corn on the cob yields juicy tender corns under 20 mins. No need to defrost the corns. Your whole family will love frozen corn on the cob air fryer recipe. It's simple, healthy & easy!
Frozen corn on the cob in air fryer
Frozen corn on the cob in the air fryer is a healthy & quick side dish that your whole family will enjoy. Just a pat of butter & a drizzle of salt will make these air fryer corn on the cob even more delicious.
No need to defrost the corn! Put the frozen corn directly in the air fryer basket and air fry to perfection. It's a complete handsfree method of cooking.
This frozen corn on the cob recipe will reward you with ultimate juicy and crispy corn just like grilled corn on the cob! You'll love it!
You can get creative with the seasoning. Make it spicy with a few dashes of cayenne, transform air fried corn into Mexican corn on the cob or go with a simple seasoning with a pat of butter & salt just like us. The possibilities are endless.
Ingredients & Substitutions
Find the Ingredients with actual measurements at the bottom of the post. The list below is just a reference.
- Frozen corn on the cob: You can use store bought frozen corn on the cob from the frozen veggie aisle. Pick your favorite brand. You can also freeze your own corn on the cob during the summer months and enjoy them year round. We love freezing our own corn.
- Seasonings: We used a dab of butter and a sprinkle of salt on each air fried corn on the cob. You can also sprinkle cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes on top to make the corn spicy. You can also use cotija cheese to add a Mexican flare. Lemon juice would also add a spark of fresh bright flavor.
Tips for success
- Best corn: Freeze your own summer fresh corn to use them the whole year. It's easy. This is how to do it - remove the husk, you can cut the corn on the cob into two halves or leave them whole. Layer a baking sheet with parchment paper, arrange the fresh corn on the cob in a single layer on the baking sheet. Freeze them first. Than pop the frozen corn into ziplock bags and store them in the freezer. Homemade frozen corn on the cob taste so much better.
- Charred and crispy corn on the cob: Air fry corn on the cob a little longer to get the charred and crispy texture just like grilled corn of the cob. Check frequently so that the corn doesn't burn.
- Cut calories: If you are on a healthy diet season the air fried corn on the cob with few drops of extra virgin olive oil instead of butter, lemon juice, salt and red pepper flakes. So good!
How to make frozen corn on the cob in air fryer?
Find the detailed step by step recipe along with measurements + Video at the bottom of the post.
Cooking corn on the cob in air fryer is a breeze!
- Air Fry: Place the frozen corn on the cob directly into the pre-heated (390 F) air fryer basket. Air fry for 12-15 mins flipping the corn half way through. If you prefer a slightly charred and crispy corn on the cob similar to grilled corn than do brush the corn with melted butter or olive oil and than air fryer for another 3-5 mins at the same temperature.
- Serve: Serve air fried corn on the cob with your favorite seasonings and enjoy!
Serve the roasted corn as a side with your favorite main course meals like this Instant pot salmon and rice, Instant pot chicken drumsticks and rice, Instant pot creamy chicken and rice, Instant pot chicken drumsticks and potatoes, instant pot creamy chicken, instant pot salmon and rice, instant pot frozen salmon and potatoes.
Leftovers and storage
You can store Air fried corn on the cob for 4 days in the fridge. Follow the reheating directions below.
How to reheat
You can reheat leftover air fried corn on the cob a pre-heated air fryer (325 F) for 3-4 mins.
Yes you can put frozen corn directly in air fryer. No need to thaw the corn.
Yes, you can heat up corn on the cob in the air fryer. Heat them up in a 325 F pre-heated air fryer for 3-4 minutes.
You have to cook corn on the cob from frozen for about 12-15 mins in a 390 F pre-heated air fryer. Flip the corn halfway through. If you prefer charred and slightly crispy corn kernels than do cook them for 15-20 mins.
Overcooking the corn will make it tough and chewy. Avoid overcooking by all means.
If the corn is allowed to sit for a long time after picking the corn will become tasteless. This is because the longer it sits the more the sugars convert to starch and the sweetness is lost.
More air fryer recipes you might like
- Instant pot bang bang chicken
- Air fryer frozen chicken thighs.
- Air fryer Brownies.
- Air fryer Cajun shrimp.
- air fryer tilapia
- Air fryer sausage and potatoes.
- Air fryer sausage and peppers.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! If you try this Air Fryer frozen corn on the cob recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment and rate it below. I would love to hear how it turned out for you, or any changes you make. You can also follow me on Pinterest or subscribe our free NEWLETTER for new recipes every week!
Air Fryer Frozen corn on the cobPrint Recipe Pin Rate
Watch Recipe Video
- 4 corn on the cob (**fresh corn on the cob, husks removed halved and than frozen. Do not thaw corn. You can also use store bought frozen corn on the cob.)
Pre-heat air fryer
- Pre-heat the air fryer at 390 F for 4-5 mins.
Air fry frozen corn on the cob
- Place the frozen corn on the cobs in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Air fry for 15 mins. Flip the corns halfway through. You can brush the corn with melted butter than air fry for 4 mins. Flip the corns again and brush with melted butter, air fry for another 4 mins.
- Remove the air fried frozen corn on the cob with the help of tongs on a plate. Spread butter and sprinkle your favorite seasonings on the roasted corn on the cob and enjoy! The cook time might slightly vary depending on your air fryer make, model and brand. This post also contains seasonig ideas, substitutions, step by step photos and tips. Please scroll up!
- Cook time: The cook time might slightly vary depending on your air fryer make, model and brand. We tested this recipe using the instant pot vortex, Bella air fryer and also using the instant pot air fryer lid. Here's some general recommendations:
- Full Size Frozen Corn On The Cob – 12-15 minutes at 390 F
- Mini Frozen Corn On The Cob – 12-15 minutes at 390 F
- Raw Corn On The Cob (not frozen or thawed) – 14-18 minutes at 370F